Monday, January 06, 2020

A Way to Invest Confidently in 2020

Leave a Comment
As we start a new year, I’d like to encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to start fresh and get the right mindset. One thing is constant for all of us: time.

It’s limited and moves on quickly. The passage of time can either be your friend, or your enemy.

A more direct way of looking at it (if you are a successful investor, at least) is the passing of time can be a very good thing. With each passing day, week, or month, you could be seeing your cash flow increase as well as the growth of your long-term wealth.

However, if you are not an active investor, the passing of time is your enemy. Time lost won’t return and instead of acquiring assets and building your cash flow, you may feel as though you are getting further behind.


I don’t say either of these things to judge you or even permanently label you. In fact, I’ve been on both sides of this. My rich dad taught me to invest my money in assets that made me money, and while I understood the concepts he was teaching, I still battled fear and uncertainty before getting started.

If you asked successful investors what their biggest regret is, you’ll almost always hear them say, “I wish I started sooner.”

Let my words today serve as motivation. A new year is a time of great opportunity. A time to start fresh. A time to plot a new course. And, if you are frozen by fear and uncertainty because you think you don’t know enough or even have enough money to get started, I’d like to give you some ideas that will help you get started and grow in confidence.

One way you can take action today toward becoming a successful investor is to make plans to join me for The Rich Dad Crystal Ball online event.  This is the 8th annual event where we look at the year ahead and make predictions on what we expect to happen, as well as to discuss opportunities and reasons for optimism. I am very optimistic for 2020 and beyond.



Every year my team puts together a free event for the Rich Dad Community that features a panel of investing experts to share their predictions for the coming year as well as which opportunities they are personally looking at for their own investing.

This year is no different. Kim and I will be joined by some of the smartest people I know. I’m looking forward to learning from them and I expect this event will be very worthwhile for you.

When you join us for this free event, you’ll also get access to a bonus focused on Predictions in Real Estate with great insight from Rich Dad Advisor and real estate investing expert, Ken McElroy. This guy is the real deal. Regardless of your investing experience, you won’t want to miss his ideas for investing success in 2020 and beyond.

To Making Life Better,
Robert Kiyosaki
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Were you Inspired and/or Motivated after reading this article? Send in your comments here