Thursday, August 09, 2018

Wednesday Motivation

Leave a Comment

Wednesday Motivation!

Did you know that what you say about yourself has greater impact on you than anything anybody else says about you?

Many people are overly critical of themselves, saying, “I’m so clumsy. I can’t do anything right.” “I’m so overweight. I’ll never get back into shape.” “I never get any good breaks.” "I'll never make it in life cos I'm dumb." "I'm a failure cos I didn't pass my examinations." I can't make it cos I graduated with a low class degree."

They may not realize it, but they are cursing their future. Those
words sink into their minds. Before long, they develop a defeated mentality, low self-esteem and diminished confidence. Worse yet, those negative mindsets can interfere with God’s plan for their lives.

Be careful of the words you speak, even if the situations around you say you are a failure,  don't be forced to say it,  say it the other way round.

The words we speak is a conclusion of what we have in our mind,  hence, it will continue to hunt us down if we persist in speaking the negative.

Have a great day!

#speakPositive
#Courtspirion

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Were you Inspired and/or Motivated after reading this article? Send in your comments here